Keeping the traditional country pub alive
The George at Tiffield is an award-winning, traditional country pub just three miles from Towcester in Northamptonshire. We offer a well stocked bar that features Cask Marque accredited real ales and tasty, home-cooked pub food. At the George you can relax in the garden or play French boules during the summer, and in the winter enjoy the glow of our wood burner in the bar while you try your hand at traditional Northamptonshire table skittles. Music at The George ranges from our regular open mic nights and acoustic events, to outdoor rock 'n' roll gigs.
Mon, Weds, Thurs & Fri: noon-3pm & 6pm-11pm. Tues: 7pm-11pm. Sat: noon-11pm. Sun: noon-7pm.
Lunch, noon-2pm: Weds, Thurs, Fri. Dinner, 6pm-9pm: Weds, Thurs, Fri. All Day: Sat noon-9pm, Sun noon-5pm.
What's on at The George
Guest Ales now pouring
- Wot's Occurring - 3.9% abv. This beer is a well received mid- golden session bitter. It has a bitter sweet mouth feel with a subtle hop finish. Brewed in the village by Great Oakley Brewery, Tiffield
- Dragon Slayer - 4.5%abv. A straw coloured beer, dry, malty and lightly hopped. Originally brewed for St George's Day (But now available all year round!). Brewed by B&T brewery,The Brewery, Shefford, Bedfordshire SG17 5DZ.
- Mill Race - 3.9%abv. A blonde Hoppy and Fruity ale from Towcester Mill Brewery, Towcester.
- Best - 3.7% abv. Light copper in colour, all English, heavily hopped I.P.A. resulting in a thirst quenching beer with a pleasant hop aroma and balanced finish. Brewed by Vale Brewery, Brill, Buckinghamshire.
- Please note Tiffield Thunderbolt is temporarily not available at the moment.
- Up next
Tell us your views
News from The George